If you believe in loving your neighbor as yourself, being a good steward, and working together as a family in the pursuit of passion (P.S. our company values), a role at Amped might be for you.
As a Client Success Manager, you will utilize your client management expertise to care for an assigned set of clients and help them get the best results possible from using Amped software and services.
You’ll strategize with clients and collaborate with graphic designers while you manage your projects to make sure everything gets done right. We’re looking for someone to join us full-time in our Raleigh, NC or Wilmington, NC office.
Amped.io is an Email and SMS popup tool built for ecommerce stores. If you’re interested in e-commerce or digital marketing, this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
🙋♂️ WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a good steward to establish and maintain relationships with assigned accounts as the face of Amped.
- Champion new initiatives using our software platform, using an ownership mentality to understand and push the limits of what it can do/what we can offer our clients.
- Be an idea generator, taking your client’s goals and desires, and turning them into beautiful experiences through new graphics, pop-ups, and campaigns.
- Proactive analysis of qualitative/quantitative data, and turning that data into strategic action.
- Ongoing communication with clients delivering that strategic action and test-result data.
- Strategic conversations with clients, with the primary goal of improving their website's experience and visitor journey.
- Understand the “big picture”, learning the process of our designers and developers to enable a healthy communication flow.
- This is not a sales position, you will work with existing clients to manage the account well. You’ll be measured on retention.
- First and foremost, we want a passionate person who is ready and willing to go the extra mile for their team and client.
- Experience in Project/Account Management is a must, with the ability to manage multiple relationships at a time.
- Experience in Marketing/ Ecommerce is a plus
- Good stewardship of responsibilities given, with the flexibility to take on those that aren’t!
- Strong technical skills or the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills -- Not to be confused with the normal job description filler, but you must possess the ability to talk to a frustrated client and treat them as you’d want to be treated.
- A student of life: self-motivated to learn everyday, always pushing to understand more about the goals and outcomes of a project, and in failure the ability to see insight, and take that to drive the next project.
- Humility; able to take and give opinions, and understand that we’re a small team, but we’re all you’ve got.
💶 FULL BENEFITS
- Salary: Compensation based on skill and experience
- Employee Health Benefits: Healthcare coverage with dental and vision plans
- 401(k): We offer up to a 4% match
- Paid Time Off: We offer PTO, paid holidays, bereavement, and remote work
📬 TO APPLY
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Applying for the CSM Role”, why you feel you would be a good fit for this role, along with your resume.