🎥 Video about this role from Amped.io's founder Matt on why this role:
Link to video if trouble loading >
If you believe in loving your neighbor as yourself, being a good steward, and working together as a family in the pursuit of passion (P.S. our company values), a role at Amped might be for you.
You’ll be designing web based experiences for some of the top brands in Ecommerce. Specifically we build pop ups and elements that go on top of the existing site. You’ll be designing and split testing with companies directly impacting millions of dollars in revenue for these ecommerce companies. We’re looking for someone to join us in our Raleigh, NC office.
At Amped.io, we make it easy for DTC ecom brands to maximize customer acquisition and grow faster than ever through beautiful popups. Capture more email and sms subscribers, collect preferences + zero-party data, and drive real revenue results.
At Amped you'll have the opportunity to become a key player in driving our future success. We’re a small team of 15 people with a strong culture that is uniquely built on our values of loving your neighbor as you do yourself, being a good steward of our clients and ourselves, working together as a family, and the pursuit of passion.
🙋♂️ WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will work directly with Client Success Managers to lead the creative direction of our client’s campaigns. You will be involved from the origination of new campaign ideas, to strategy, creating the prototypes, and setting them up in our software and occasionally working with our developers to make them a reality.
- Using the client's brand voice and style, you will create visually striking graphics that persuade, guide, and encourage action through user interface and experience design.
- You will help write persuasive copy that will compel visitor interaction and ultimately conversion.
- Manage design projects, both on an individual and a team level.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining a high level of design excellence across our client accounts in a proactive manner.
- Create designs in the Amped.io editor and setup Campaigns while also constantly looking for ways to improve the UI/UX of our own software
- Manage overall experience of Amped technology on the client’s site, taking into consideration the user journey on the client’s site through conversion funnel.
- First and foremost, we want a passionate person who is ready and willing to go the extra mile for their team and client.
- Web design experience is key - You will not be writing code but you must have experience designing for the web
- Expert in Figma and Photoshop
- Knowledgeable in UI/UX practices and trends
- Strong attention to detail (a must for us)
- Able to think analytically to solve usability challenges with simple to understand, yet expertly styled graphics
- Possess a keen eye for intuitive design, color, and layout with a strong knowledge of typography
- Experience in CSS & HTML a plus but not required
- Able to follow style guides and design templates of client brands, as well as in-house best practices
- Strong written and communication skills, able to organize designs to effectively communicate ideas.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high pressure environment whilst tracking multiple ongoing projects
- Good stewardship of responsibilities given, with the flexibility to take on those that aren’t!
- A student of life: self-motivated to learn everyday, always pushing to understand more about the goals and outcomes of a project, and in failure the ability to see insight, and take that to drive the next project.
- Humility; able to take and give opinions, and understand that we’re a small team, but we’re all you’ve got.
💶 FULL BENEFITS
- Salary: Compensation based on experience
- Employee Health Benefits: Healthcare coverage with dental and vision plans
- 401(k): We offer up to a 4% match
- Paid Time Off: We offer PTO, paid holidays, bereavement, and remote work
📬 TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Applying for the Design Role”, with your resume, a link to your portfolio & Linkedin Profile, and a quick intro as to why you would be a good candidate for this role.